THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE CURRENTLY ORDERED BUT WE ARE CURRENTLY DEVELOPING ITS LATEST GENERATION WHICH WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
Determination and description:
The REGONIK ERK 120Electronic Regulator of Heating is designated to control the hot-air ceiling aggregate of electric heating in Ba 20-10…,20-40…,20-41…and 20-80… personal railway vehicles with combined heating /hot-air as well as economy resistance heatings/ after their adjustment to electric heating with the REGONIK KOMBI Regulation System.ERK120 ERK120 – schéma
The ERK 120 bipartite regulator is controlled by the air temperature at the aggregate output (the so-called channel temperature). The tempearature is scanned by a special REGONIK MT 002 12 02 Thermistor Scanner.
The RVK 01 part is the regulator of the heating ventilator. The output of this regulator in active mode switches the 2nd speed step of the ventilator to the 1st one when the temperature drops below +36°C and back to the 2nd speed step when the temperature gets over +46°C.
The RTK 01 part is the regulator of the heat body. Its output in active mode switches the heat body power on when the duct temperature drops below +44°C and switches the power off when the temperature gets over +50°C.
The REGONIK ERK 120 Electronic Regulator of Heating permits:
After necessary operational adjustment of the heating regulation in Ba- vehicles with combined heating
- to replace the old, fatigued and inaccessible relay automatics components
- to replace hard-accessible, expensive and fragile contact mercury thermometers
- to incerase the output and officiency of the ceiling aggregate
- to decrease the average output load of floor resistance bodies what prolongs their useful life
- increase the reliability and vandalproofness of the regulation system
- improve the regulation and provide for better temperature comfort of passengers this way.
- input without load of max. 2W
- operation feeding voltage of 16,8 up to 32V
- allows the ripple of feeding up to 20V pp and overpole of supply up to 80V
- operation load of each output of max.300 mA
- reference temperature setting of scanner:
- RVK 01 ton=+46°C, toff=+36°C
- RTK 01 ton=+50°C, toff=+44°C
- setting accuracy of ±2°C guaranteeing the exchangeability of REGONIK MT0021202 scanners.