Designation and description:
The ERK 122 Electronic Regulator of Heating is designated to control the high-voltage K2 and K3 contactors of two legs of T1 and T2 direct-emitting electric resistance heat bodies in Bh- passenger railway vehicles after their operational adjustment to REGONIK Bh heating regulation system.
The ERK 122 two-output regulator is controlled by the air temperature in the passengers` area /the so-called room temperature/. The temperature is scanned by the REGONIK MT 012 17 01 scanner with standardized Ni1000 resistance thermometer with temperature dependence acc. to the DIN 43760.
The V1 output is activated at the room temperature drop below +22,5°C and switched off after the temperature rise over +23,5°C. The V2 output is activated at the room temperature drop below +22,0°C and switched off after the tepmerature rise over +23,0°C.
The REGONIK ERK 122 Electronic Regulator of Heating permits:
after necessary operational adjustment of the Bh- vehicle heating regulation
- to replace the old, fatigued and inaccessible relay automatics components
- to replace hard-accessible, expensive and fragile contact mercury thermometers
- increase the reliability and vandalproofness of the regulation system
- improve the regulation and provide for better temperature comfort of passengers this way
- input without load of max.3W
- operation feeding voltage od 32V up to 64V
- allows the ripple of feeding voltage up to 40Vpp and overpole of supply up to 80V
- protection against overvoltage over 70V
- operation load of each output in active mode of max.10A
- operation temperature of -30°C up +60°C
- reference temperature setting of scanner
- V1 ton=+22,5°C, toff=+23,5°C
- V2 ton=+22,0°C, toff=+23,0°C
- setting accuracy better than ±0,5°C compared with the Ni1000 table values acc. to the DIN 43760
- total accuracy better than ±1°C with any REGONIK MT0121701 scanner
- IP 20 covering
- size (mm) lenght = 120, width = 74, height = 40
- weight without attachment of 0,3kg