Identification and construction design:
The REGONIK PMR100 is a microprocessor modular electronic appliance which according to the UIC 553 norm permits the automatic regulation of heating, ventilation, cooling and other corresponding functions in a compartment vehicle with direct control voltage of 24V. The PMR100 regulator modules ar built in a compact uni with a front panel designated to be installed into a box of the standard 19-inch construction system with the height of 3U. It takes the half of the construction width of 115 mm.
The REGONIK PMR100 air-conditioning regulator is designated for extensive use due to the programmable properties and flexibly changeable construction. With the PMR100 regulators, we can effectively and easily project the reconstruction, modernization or operation modifying of the heating regulation system, as well as ventilation and cooling regulation systems of each type of vehicles where the temperature and oxygen comfort is inevitable.
The PMR100 regulator can be completed by a suitable external source of direct supply and control voltages of 24V for its use in stationary objects.
There are following items built in:
- an effective and fixed JRZ130 source which supplies the necessary voltage for the electronic circuits and permits the voltaic separation of the control circuits from the vehicle battery. The supply is resistant against turnover and short-term overvoltage as well
- a CPJ100 control unit which ensures the cooperation between the PMR100 units and permits the data transfer to and from the external appliances
- a VMN140 analogue unit containing 4 bridge inputs and 3 universal inputs
- a RAV116 input/output controlling unit permitting the cooperation with the JAV141 compartment units installed in compartments
- VBI180 8-binar-input unit
- JRY180 8-output-relay unit
The PMR100 regulator requires an application programme equipment (APV) respecting the internal construction of the regulator and its connecting to the regulated system according to the application project.
- operating supply voltage if 16V to 32V direct
- input of the regulator without load of max. 30W
- max. waving of the supply voltage of 20pp
- max. current load of the output-relay contact:
- for outputs VY1 to VY7 10A
- for outputs VY8 10A for 1-switching ,6A for 2-switching
- max. current load of the output elastic connector 10A
- max. current load of the output connector contact 10A
- the type of a resistance thermometer for VMN140 inputs can be chosen for each input, recommended are Pt100, Ni1000
- the way of connecting the thermometers three or two conductor, can be chosen
- intervals of measuring are optional, recommended scale is 400 or 500 multiple of the necessary resolving power
- resolving power of 0,2% of the chosen scale at linear evaluation of A/D transfer
- absolute error of analogue inputs:
- at the surrounding temperature 0 to 30 ° C …1,0% from the scale
- at the surrounding temperature outside of 0 to +30 °C <2,0% from the scale
- max. input voltage of digital inputs for the logical level L UIL<8V
- min. input voltage of digital inputs for the logical level H UIH16V
- protection against supply voltage turnover up to 100V
- operation temperature of -30° C ÷ +60° C
- size(w,h,d) 150x112x170
- weight without attachment of 2kg
- resistance against excess voltage up to 80V in 1 min.
- covering IP 20