Programmable regulator Regonik PMR20xx is a modular regulator of the second generation, intended for air-conditioning regulation of passanger train cars, in concordance with conditions set in the UIC553 Code. Its modularity enables assembly of the regulator in any passanger train car design.
A design conforming to all requirements of the EN50 155 norm with a possibility of a perspective connection of the regulator to a train BUS for central train control, a constructional connection to aggregates by means of DIN 41612 connectors, type F, at the front of the regulator, is a characteristic feature of this regulator.
Regulator accessories are units of DKT air temperature correction and units of JAV analogue inputs , intended for each compartment of the train car to scan and control compartment periphery.
There are a connector serving for connection of a simple Service Terminal Regonik ST812M that can be used for the basic diagnostics, and a connector serving for connection of a portable PC for complex diagnostics of the air-conditiong on the panel of the central processor unit CPJ.
The company Regonik developed a diagnosis programme “W-komunik” for the purposes of complex diagnostics. It can gain current information – data, historic data of several past hours and days that makes it possible to identify the causes of possible breakdowns of the air-conditioning. This programme enables starting and monitoring any air-conditioning aggregate separately with the help of a PC, which enables control of particular air-conditioning nodes and so helps to re-launch the air-conditioning after an assembly.
Regonik PMR20xx regulator has conditions for an advance KMR unit to be installed. After connecting a suitable antennae, this unit mediates a diagnostic GSM data transfer and enables locating the position of a train car using GPS.
Units – moduls of the regulator are built-in into a 19″ EMC frame of the height of 3U. The frame is meant to be assembled into a 19″ stand.
- operating supply voltage if 16V to 32V direct
- input of the regulator without load of max. 30W
- max. waving of the supply voltage of 20pp
- max. current load of the output-relay contact:
- for outputs VY1 to VY7 10A
- for outputs VY8 10A for 1-switching ,6A for 2-switching
- max. current load of the output elastic connector 10A
- max. current load of the output connector contact 10A
- the type of a resistance thermometer for VMN213 inputs can be chosen for each input, recommended are Pt100, Ni1000
- the way of connecting the thermometers three or two conductor, can be chosen
- intervals of measuring are optional, recommended scale is 400 or 500 multiple of the necessary resolving power
- resolving power of 0,2% of the chosen scale at linear evaluation of A/D transfer
- absolute error of analogue inputs:
- at the surrounding temperature 0 to 30 ° C …1,0% from the scale
- at the surrounding temperature outside of 0 to +30 °C <2,0% from the scale
- max. input voltage of digital inputs for the logical level L UIL<8V
- min. input voltage of digital inputs for the logical level H UIH16V
- protection against supply voltage turnover up to 100V
- operation temperature of -30° C ÷ +60° C
- size(w,h,d) 150x112x270
- weight without attachment of 2kg
- resistance against excess voltage up to 80V in 1 min.
- covering IP 20