THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE CURRENTLY ORDERED BUT WE ARE CURRENTLY DEVELOPING ITS LATEST GENERATION WHICH WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
The REGONIK EPT 01 Electronic Room Thermostat is designated for passenger railway vehicles to control the mode of heating.EPT 01 EPT 01 – scheme
Preheating is an intensive heating mode with no fresh air supply. It is activated in the instant when the room temperature drops below +19°C. Having reached the room temperature of +23°C, preheating is switched off an controlled heating with fresh air supply is switched on.
The REGONIK EPT 01 Electronic Room Thermostats permits:
- to replace the expensive and fragile contact mercury thermometers of the heating and ventilation regulation system in the older railway vehicles and increase their reliability and vandal-resistance
- to connect the open-collector output into the older relay-contactor regulation systems with operation voltage up to 80V direct. The output is short-proof, protected by a power limit over 300mA
- input without load of max. 1W
- operation feeding voltage of 16,8V up to 32V
- allows the ripple of feeding voltage up to 20Vpp and source overpoling up to 80V
- operation output load of max. 300mA
- setting accuracy of 0,5°C