Description of equipment and its construction solution
Door blocking unit is basically microprocessor electronic equipment, which serves for blocking and opening doors in train carriages with 24 Volts DC. The equipment safely provides automatic blocking of doors by speeds exceeding 5 km/h by switching on the contact relay and, their unblocking when the speed swings down under 5 km/h. Information on carriage the equipment receives from carriage battery´s charging alternator type BDA01 or from tachogenerator FG01 type BDT 01.
The unit allows connection from Emergency door unblocking push-button. After receiving such a signal, the unit unblocks the door for 1 (one) minute. The unit is located in a galvanized iron box with indication LED diodes and push-buttons for triggering a test and, for reset of the unit. LED diodes signalize presence of driving voltage and a signal from the alternator or tachogenerator, state of the blocking output and beginning of the test.
- driving voltage 16 through 32 V DC
- input power max. 1,2W
- maximum current charging of the relay 6 A
- resistance against permanent overcharge up to +80V
- protection against counter pole of driving voltage up to 100 V
- working temperature -30°÷ +40°C
- dimensions (w, h, d) 75x122x32
- weight 200 g
- cover IP20