Servodrives of air vents for air-condition units and distribution.
Determination and function
Servodrives are determined for electric control of air vents in air-conditioned aggregates/units and distributions. Drives of the absorbent and rotary vents are in its construction replaceable for servodrives used so far in hot-air units VEB MAB Schkeuditz which were installed in 70-ies and 80-ies in train carriages for passenger transport. They are suitable for innovations, modernizations and as spare parts for repairs of train carriages.
Current range of servodrives REGONIK
- Servodrive of compartment vents of the left side (REGONIK SOK-L RG 037 23 00)
- Servodrive of compartment vents two-sided (REGONIK SOK-ZS RG 037 24 00)
- Servodrive of compartment vents of the right side (REGONIK SOK-P RG 025 23 00)
- Servodrive of the rotary vent continous controled (REGONIK SOK-P RG 025 23 00)
- Servodrive of the rotary vent two-position (REGONIK SVK-2P RG 037 21 01)
- Servodrive of the absorbent vent three-position (REGONIK SNK-3P RG 037 22 01)
- operational connecting tension Un 24js ±20%
- driving power without load max. 2,0W
- max. waving of the operational connecting tension 8Všš
- regulating tension
- rotating moment 4Nm
- time for the switching 80-110s