It is designated for all types of passenger vehicles and meets the demands of UIC 568.
The VRZ 21 permits:
- to make a call to the central post
- live or automated call for passengers
- to transmit an entertaining program and advertisment for passengers
An unique solution is the low frequency power distribution into small voltage controlled power amplifiers RZW23 (OZW23) up to 3VA placed near the loudspeakers 8Ohm/3VA.
The telephone including all the control and signalising elements can ergonomicaly be installed as a single and the centre can be placed in the carriage switchboard.
VRZ 21 set:
- train radio centre VRU21
- controlled power amplifier RZW23 with the prior and mute function
- section power amplifiers OZW23 with volume regulator and the prior and mute function
- central radio volume regulator RHR01
- loudspeakers 8? (4?) as preferred
From the listed components and according to the carriage’s design, Regonik ltd. will work out a project plan.