Comprehensive deliveries of high-performance heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems suitable for any type of new passenger carriage and for modernising older model wagons. Temperature comfort controls are provided in accordance with the UIC 533 and EN 13129 standards and verified by RTA Vienna testing.
The PMR controller is specifically for use with passenger carriage air conditioning systems per the latest UIC 553 specifications. Modularity ensures the controller may be configured to match the exact configuration of any passenger carriage.
- intelligent air conditioning controls
- real-time monitoring of humidity, pressure and air quality (CO2)
- historical data
- convenient on-site diagnostics via a web interface
- remote diagnostics via a web interface and a 2G/3G/4G + GPS connection
- communication interfaces: RS232, RS485, CAN, ETH, USB, I2C
- EN 50155, STN EN13129 compliant
- In addition to the bus connection to the superior-level information system, wagons equipped with our controls may be added to our autonomous predictive diagnostics system or the operator’s diagnostics centre
The electronic ERK heating controller is designed for high voltage contactors used with electrical resistance heating elements in Bh series passenger carriages after operational modification of heating controls.
Operational heating control modifications permit:
- replacement of obsolete and inaccessible relay control elements
- replacement of hard to access, expensive and fragile mercury switching thermometers
- increase the reliability of control systems and their resistance to vandalism
- improve the overall level of control, which increases the temperature comfort of passengers
Ancillary control system input/output devices and actuators.
- temperature, humidity, pressure and air quality (CO2) sensors
- servo drives
- modern sub-panels for passenger / train personnel control with integrated navigation section with LED lighting